- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Monthly Archives: November 2010
The American media have been surprised at a Professor’s use of handheld technology (clickers) for engaging students, acquiring student feedback anonymously and sharing opinion within large lecture groups. You can read the full article on the The New York Times website.
Applications for proposals are invited for the integration of classroom response systems (clickers) in teaching and learning at DIT. Classroom response systems or clickers offer a tool for engaging students in the classroom. These systems have been used in a … Continue reading
Training is provided frequently by the Learning Teaching and Technology Centre at DIT on clickers. View the latest training notes A list of workshops is provided on http://lttc.dit.ie/lttc/workshops/fullworkshoplist/