The American media have been surprised at a Professor’s use of handheld technology (clickers) for engaging students, acquiring student feedback anonymously and sharing opinion within large lecture groups. You can read the full article on the The New York Times website.
- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…