- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Yesterday the DIT Showcase of Learning & Teaching Innovations went really well, with lots of positive feedback from the day. Professor Brian Norton, President of DIT addressed the showcase audience and thanked the keynote Professor Sally Brown for her inspiring … Continue reading
In December we evaluated the vast numbers of applications for the DIT Clicker Funding Award and we are now delighted to announce the 11 successful applicants as: Brendan O’Beirn, Ziene Mottiar, Barry Ryan, Patricia Ennis , Colm Agnew, Eoin Mclean, … Continue reading