- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Dr Barry Ryan, School of Food Science and Environmental Health DIT, presented at an Assessment Swap-Shop on using clickers yesterday at DIT. See the presentation here: http://prezi.com/2-p8tejdtwvx/b_ryan-tl-swopshop/
Dr Barry Ryan (School of Food Science and Environmental Health) provides tips on the use of Turningpoint clickers Currently I am using Turning Technologies clicker devices with my Foundation Organic Chemistry students at DIT’s Cathal Brugha St Campus. I am … Continue reading
Today while looking through previous presentations at EDtech 2011, I came across this interesting use of clickers by Andrew Flaus, of Biochemistry at NUI GAlway. Watch the video presentation from EDtech 2011