- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Clickers as a teaching aid in Abnormal Psychology classes – Rosaleen McElvaney My reasons for introducing clickers into my teaching were: I was concerned about the lack of participation of a significant proportion of students in the class Detailed feedback … Continue reading
Ziene Mottiar has been using clickers with First Year students in a module on Economics for Tourism, Hospitality, Event and Leisure. I have found using the clickers a brilliant extra resource in the classroom. I have used them to recap … Continue reading