- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Patricia Ennis: Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Lecturer The class group is comprised of year 2 science students (4 x class groups) enrolled on a level 7 programme (110 students). The module component in health and safety is assessed during class … Continue reading
Brendan O’Beirn, Lecturer in Engineering Science, DIT Bolton Street. Since February I have been using clickers in the Engineering Physics module for students registered on the level 6 Preliminary Engineering course DT020. Preliminary Engineering caters for those students who have … Continue reading