- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
By Julie Dunne. School of Food Science and Environmental Health I was interested in incorporating ‘Clickers’ quizzes as a learning and revision tool for a group of first year organic chemistry students. The module was delivered in semester two to … Continue reading