- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Category Archives: funding
Evaluation of proposals from DIT lecturers on how they would like to strategically integrate clickers into teaching during the next academic year are completed. We are pleased to announce some newcomers to the project and other lecturers who will continue … Continue reading
In December we evaluated the vast numbers of applications for the DIT Clicker Funding Award and we are now delighted to announce the 11 successful applicants as: Brendan O’Beirn, Ziene Mottiar, Barry Ryan, Patricia Ennis , Colm Agnew, Eoin Mclean, … Continue reading
Applications for proposals are invited for the integration of classroom response systems (clickers) in teaching and learning at DIT. Classroom response systems or clickers offer a tool for engaging students in the classroom. These systems have been used in a … Continue reading