- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Category Archives: maths
Alice Luby, Lecturer, School of Accounting and Finance My rationale for using clickers with my accountancy students is to encourage students to be more active in the learning process. This facilitates those who learn by doing, the approach is also useful … Continue reading
Brendan O’Beirn, Lecturer in Engineering Science, DIT Bolton Street. Since February I have been using clickers in the Engineering Physics module for students registered on the level 6 Preliminary Engineering course DT020. Preliminary Engineering caters for those students who have … Continue reading