- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Category Archives: participation
Alice Luby, Lecturer, School of Accounting and Finance My rationale for using clickers with my accountancy students is to encourage students to be more active in the learning process. This facilitates those who learn by doing, the approach is also useful … Continue reading
In a few weeks time I will be asking students of the MSc in Applied eLearning to work in groups to design and develop elearning resources. I plan to use clickers to enable students to self select the team they … Continue reading
Welcome back to a new and promising academic year , at DIT Student numbers are up so this is definitely a year to begin using clickers for large group teaching to enhance feedback and engagement! At DIT we have a number of specific projects … Continue reading