- Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
- Using numeric input clickers in accounting
- BA Hospitality Management using clickers to increase student participation
- Google Quiz & Poll app for Android
- Clicker Technology – too techno for me!
The rise and rise of… on Clickers in the Chemistry… Muireann O'Keeffe on Clickers with First Year stude…
Category Archives: physics
Brendan O’Beirn, Lecturer in Engineering Science, DIT Bolton Street. Since February I have been using clickers in the Engineering Physics module for students registered on the level 6 Preliminary Engineering course DT020. Preliminary Engineering caters for those students who have … Continue reading